Countless Americans fight a battle with unwanted hair on a daily basis. From razors and epilators to depilatory creams and bleaching products, we here at Louisville Laser know how frustrated you are having tried just about everything to achieve smooth, hair-free skin. Fortunately, there is a better way with laser hair removal.
- Arm Laser Hair Removal
- Back and Chest Laser Hair Removal
- Bikini Line Laser Hair Removal
- Body Laser Hair Removal
- Eyebrow Laser Hair Removal
- Leg Laser Hair Removal
- …and more!
Is Laser Hair Removal Right for You?
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) reports that laser hair removal was among the top four minimally invasive procedures performed during 2014 – up three percent over the year before. More than 1.1 million procedures are performed each year as demand continues to grow.
Why is it so popular? Because it provides tangible outcomes and visible results that most people only dream of. For women, laser hair removal can eliminate the sandpaper-like feeling of a day-old shave and make it easy to go sleeveless without a second thought. Just imagine what it would feel like to stand in the sun without worrying about the sunlight reflecting in the hairs around your face. Or think of the convenience you’ll experience putting on a bikini without reaching for a razor. These dreams can be your reality with laser hair removal from Louisville Laser.
You may be a candidate for laser hair removal if you:
- Are bothered by stubble or dark ‘shadows’ caused by hair re-growth
- Hate spending hours of your valuable time on temporary hair removal
- Are intimidated by harsh chemicals or the pain induced by waxing and epilating
- Are embarrassed by ‘razor burn’ after shaving
- Hate throwing away money on expensive razors and spa treatments
- Dream of smooth, hair-free skin that is self-maintaining
What are you waiting for? Take control of your skin and make an appointment with Louisville Laser today. You’ll be glad you did!
Call us at 502-499-6608 or schedule a free consultation online. Eager for your visit? Click here to see what to expect for your first visit, the cost of each laser treatment, or for more information on our advanced laser technology.