We are excited to announce that are reopening May 26!
To remain in compliance with the guidelines set forth by the Governor, we will be adding some new operating procedures:
- Upon arrival for your appointment, please call from your car to check in. We will no longer be able to have a waiting room area and will be limiting the amount of people in the spa, so please remain in your car until we call for you to come in. During this time we can not allow anybody other than the client in the building.
- We will be taking temperatures of each client prior to appointment.
- All clients will be required to wear a mask into their appointment. We ask that you please bring your own mask.
- After the completion of your appointment please call from your car to reschedule, rather than going to the check out desk. Please only use the check out desk when making a purchase.
- If you have had any symptoms of illness or have been exposed to anybody with symptoms within 14 days of your appointment we ask that you please call to reschedule.
- We also ask that you refrain from scheduling your appointment within 14 days of travel.
Steps we are taking to protect our employees and clients:
- As always, rooms will be sanitized in between each client.
- All staff will have their temperature taken daily and will be sent home if they have a fever.
- All staff members will wear masks during every appointment.
We will continue to monitor this ever changing situation and will make updates as we get them. Looking forward to seeing everybody very soon!!